Customize the font:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO TRAVEL IN TOURIST AND RECREATION ZONE "BREST" WITHOUT A VISA:
1. Foreign citizens without visa can come to Belarus to the territory of the tourist and recreational zone "Brest".
You can visit the following territories without a visa:
• The City Of Brest;
• Brest district;
• Kamenetsky district;
• Pruzhany district;
• Zhabinka district;
• Svisloch district (Grodno region).
2. You can cross the state border of the Republic of Belarus with the Republic of Poland at checkpoints:
• Road checkpoint "Brest" ("Sochi"), "Domachevo" ("Slovatychi"), "Peschatka" ("Polovtci");
• The point of simplified border crossing "Pererov" ("Bialowieza");
• Railway checkpoint "Brest ("Terespol");
• Checkpoint "Brest Airport".
3. The reason for visiting without a visa is a document of the established sample, which is issued to a foreign citizen by the Belarusian travel company.
4. To obtain this document, the tourist must:
• No later than 48 hours before the planned arrival to contact the tour operator entitled to issue such documents;
• Provide the tour operator with a copy (scan) of passport pages with a photo. Specify the dates of the planned visit. Book a minimum of 2 travel services. Provide contact details for feedback.
5. Before departure, you must issue an insurance policy for your stay in the Republic of Belarus.
6. When visa-free entry into the Republic of Belarus, a foreign citizen at the checkpoint is obliged to present:
• Valid document for travel abroad (passport);
• The document of the established sample providing the right to visit (is made out by travel Agency);
• Health insurance.